A partnership is not taxpaying entity, but files an annual tax return, Form 1065, to report income, deductions, and other items. These items pass through ...
Small business ideas, business tax news and small business consulting from Barbara Weltman to provide business owners with the information they need to succeed. Visit our small business blog, Idea of The Day®, small business books and articles on small business taxes, small business finance and small business legal advice.
- Federal Legislation Seeks to Provide Fairness for Small Business Owners using Big Tech Services | NFIB… https://t.co/V2THEqIHjE10 hours ago
- Less Is More in Recessionary Times - Ways you can use this philosophy in your business now -… https://t.co/MU0LDGWUNr18 hours ago
- How state regulators supplanted the feds in policing crypto markets https://t.co/9PDN1T6FnI19 hours ago
- Writing Off Casualty or Disaster Losses for Your Business - Don't have enough insurance coverage? Here's what this… https://t.co/AsaWUBMRQ120 hours ago
- Is Your Business Keeping you Up? https://t.co/PJ9l6VP7yZ20 hours ago