The massive spending measure (December tax package), Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020 (H.R. 1865), which was signed into law on December 20, 2019, makes an ...
Tag: business-related tax changes
Small business ideas, business tax news and small business consulting from Barbara Weltman to provide business owners with the information they need to succeed. Visit our small business blog, Idea of The Day®, small business books and articles on small business taxes, small business finance and small business legal advice.
- 10 Ideas for Avoiding Waste - helpful ways to cut waste especially during recessionary times… https://t.co/keDuSqu7yy10 mins ago
- Fed to take rates higher than previously expected; more pain ahead – Reuters poll https://t.co/IV04mTXdye2 hours ago
- Five tips to reduce employee turnover https://t.co/jRNaJyYEke4 hours ago
- Federal Legislation Seeks to Provide Fairness for Small Business Owners using Big Tech Services | NFIB… https://t.co/gO4474Y4l518 hours ago
- Writing Off Casualty or Disaster Losses for Your Business - Don't have enough insurance coverage? Here's what this… https://t.co/rsl13pNTns19 hours ago