Heads up! On Thursday, Oct. 6, I’m attending the Chase for Business Miami Conference to help small businesses learn about leadership, growth, and other key concerns for entrepreneurs. The master of ceremonies is Nick Cannon, the entertainer, record producer, and entrepreneur extraordinaire!
Other notable speakers include:
- Noah Wintroub, Vice Chairman of J.P. Morgan Chase, who was named by Fortune as one of the “40 under 40,” and is a specialist on Internet and digital companies.
- Melissa Bean, a Senior Executive with J.P. Morgan Chase, who is a former U.S. Representative.
- Quintin Primo, co-founder of one of the largest minority-owned real estate management firms.
- Nely Galan, an independent producer who created the Fox realty series The Swan, and best-selling author of Self Made.
- Daymond John, Founder/CEO of FUBU and Shark Tank
- Local entrepreneurs, too!
The conference, which is at the Miami Airport Convention Center, will enable Chase business clients to hear panel discussions, participate in breakout sessions, see Chase products that help them manage their finances, and network with other business owners.
I’ve partnered with Chase Ink and Chase for Business so I can share my conference experience and learnings in real-time with you. Make sure to tune into my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to join me at the conference – you may even see a surprise guest or two in my feed.
UPDATE: Unfortunately, due to the weather conditions, the Chase for Business Conference in Miami has been cancelled – safety is the top priority. The next Chase for Business Conference will take place on October 11 in Dallas.