On August 12, 2022, Congress passed the Inflation Reduction Act (I.R.A.), a $739 billion measure intended to bring down inflation, encourage green energy activities to ...
Tag: Inflation Reduction Act
Small business ideas, business tax news and small business consulting from Barbara Weltman to provide business owners with the information they need to succeed. Visit our small business blog, Idea of The Day®, small business books and articles on small business taxes, small business finance and small business legal advice.
- Federal Legislation Seeks to Provide Fairness for Small Business Owners using Big Tech Services | NFIB… https://t.co/gO4474Y4l527 mins ago
- Writing Off Casualty or Disaster Losses for Your Business - Don't have enough insurance coverage? Here's what this… https://t.co/rsl13pNTns1 hour ago
- 10 Ideas for Avoiding Waste - helpful ways to cut waste especially during recessionary times… https://t.co/dChk6dUDj96 hours ago
- @womenonbusiness - Many thanks for the share and mention!6 hours ago
- IRS steps up efforts to target U.S. taxpayers who failed to report and pay taxes on cryptocurrency transactions https://t.co/iG98SI2XaP7 hours ago
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Phone's Signal Strength https://t.co/O5qRn4PFaj #PCMag8 hours ago