I’m sure that most business owners make resolutions each year with the best of intentions. At the start of last year I listed 10 New Year’s Resolutions for the Tax Season.
This year, it’s a great time to take a fresh view of your business and create new resolutions to help you grow.
To help you do this, I’ve gathered lists of resolutions from various sources. You can pick and choose the resolutions you want to adopt.
The Balance lists:
- Learning to manage cash flow
- Improving digital presence
- Getting into social media
- Becoming more productive
- Charging appropriately for goods and services
- Growing staff and delegating
- Becoming a better communicator
Funding Circle suggests:
- Managing stress
- Making smart money decisions
- Continuing to learn
Business News Daily offers these:
- Improving attitude, setting goals, and increasing motivation
- Saving money
- Getting healthier
- Reading more
Business 2 Community, in addition to several listed above, had these additional resolutions:
- Making business strategizing a weekly event
- Dropping what’s not working
- Promoting the business regularly and consistently
Making resolutions is one thing; keeping them is another. I find it helpful to put resolutions in writing so I can refer to them and hold myself accountable. You do whatever you need to actualize your resolutions this year. Good luck!