Receipts In Lieu of Documents for Form I-9?

Generally, new hires must provide documents when completing Form I-9 to show they are legally eligible to work in the U.S. However, in some cases, certain “receipts” are valid for a short period of time. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has a list of acceptable receipts. #IdeaoftheDay

Check out the new blog post today!

Today: The State of Small Business and Startups in the Digital Economy, July 22 -- I'm pleased to be part of this important discussion. Join us for this virtual event today @ 1pm ET. Read more here:


Big Ideas for Small Business®
Find it for free on the App Store.