Can you file an annual employer tax return?

Usually employers must file quarterly (Form 941) to report employment taxes. However, “small employers” can file an annual return (Form 944). This form is only for an employer owing $1,000 or less in employment taxes. But the annual form can’t be used unless the IRS sends a notification of eligibility. #Ideaoftheday


Big Ideas for Small Business®
Find it for free on the App Store.