IRS begins accepting 2013 business tax returns

While individuals can't file their 2013 before January 31, the IRS said it would accept business returns starting today, whether filed on paper or electronically. These returns include Form 1120 (for C corporations), Form 1120S (for S corporations), and Form 1065 (for partnerships). Thus, sole proprietors filing Schedule C of Form 1040 will have to wait until the end of the month.

Have you heard? Two brand new chapters have been added to my book: Smooth Failing: Top industry leaders share their secrets for turning pain into profit -- you'll find the updated version on Amazon now! - Scan Receipts and Business Cards

QuickBooks Premier 2014 20% off


Big Ideas for Small Business®
Find it for free on the App Store.